Our Approach to Cancer: The ETMS System, Developed by Donnie Yance, Clinical Master Herbalist and Certified Nutritionist, who works with oncologists nationwide.
Our Approach to Cancer at Partners in Integrative Cancer Therapies is 3-fold.
It is called the ETMS system, or the Eclectic Triphasic Medical System. This was developed by 2 of my main national mentors in integrative cancer medicine: Donnie Yance of the Mederi Foundation, and developer of the Natura Health Products line of supplements, and Dr Dwight Mckee, M.D., integrative oncologist.
What is ETMS?
ETMS is a foundational approach to diagnosing and treating patients with cancer. While modern oncology focusses for the most part on the third part of this diagram, in treating the cancer, with surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation, the well proven ETMS system takes the whole person approach.
1. ETMS targets overall health promotion, by addressing difficulties that many patients with a cancer diagnosis have- anxiety and/or depression, fatigue, lack of enough sleep, food and diet, and symptoms that develop after modern oncology therapies.
2. The microenvironment where cancers develop and grow. We use food, herbs, and nutrients to make your tissues more resistant to cancer cells. We evaluate your tumor microenvironment through specific lab tests that measure. These can be cdone through most major national labs.
- heavy metal toxicity
- immune function,
- insulin and glucose regulation
- Vitamin D levels
- the tendency for blood to clot too easily inside your body
3. Targeting the Tumor Itself, through biopsy testing, and comprehensive integrative and naturopathic protocols.