These are our general recommendations for anyone who is planning to come from out of town for treatment. Dr. Zieve will determine at your initial visit which of these are most appropriate for your individual condition.
- Donna, our Medical Assistant, can provide you with information prior to your trip about the various hotel arrangements available in the greater Prescott area.
- Initial consultation with Dr. Zieve, the length of which will depend on whether you have done a one-hour New Patient phone consultation with Dr. Zieve prior to coming.
- Follow-up consultations with Dr. Zieve, as needed, but often weekly while here.
- Any lab tests or scans that may be required to monitor your progress.
- A consultation with Victoria Abel, our cancer nutritionist. You can make an appointment with her by calling 928-925-8611.
- IV therapies: These will be determined by Dr. Zieve after your initial consultation. Please read more about our IV cancer therapies on our website.
- Far infrared sauna: to enhance detoxification and effectiveness of therapy. These are best done as often as possible, sometimes daily, when you are here, in our sauna room.
- Colon hydrotherapy with Newton Bunce, for enhancing detoxification and immune function.
- Massage chair therapy, with preprogrammed settings for better results. Sitting in this chair for 15 minutes a day can strengthen your parasympathetic nervous system, which is important in any healing process.
- Acupuncture with one of our well-trained and licensed naturopathic physicians
- Craniosacral therapy with Charlotte Valentin, N.M.D., which helps improve your capacity to heal and deeply relax by supporting your parasympathetic nervous system. Most people today are stuck in fight-or- flight mode, which diminishes the body's capacity to heal and regenerate.
- Referrals for consultations with local and Phoenix oncologists can be provided, if necessary.
- Lymphatic drainage therapies with local practitioners
- Dental issues: There are very good holistic dentists in the Prescott area, should you choose to have your mercury fillings replaced or need other dental work done.
- Essential oil therapy consultations with Kristel Donaldson, R.N., who also administers our IV therapies.
- Psychological support: If needed, we can provide you with a referral to a local psychotherapist.
- Local massage therapists are also available, as are local Bowen therapists.
- We have a fully stocked Medicinary with almost all of the herbal and nutritional supplements that you may need. Special customized herbal tinctures can be made and purchased here during your visit.
- Prescott is a beautiful area with many walking trails and a temperate climate for most of the year. We encourage you to spend some quality time in nature for your mental health and as part of your healing process.
- There are several very good local restaurants that serve locally grown organic meals.
- There are many beautiful areas a short distance away that you may like to visit, including Flagstaff, the Grand Canyon and the beautiful red rocks of Sedona.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us at 928-445-2900.
We look forward to serving you.
Dr. Zieve and the staff of Partners in Integrative Cancer Therapies